Window Brokers

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Gail

Window Brokers

#1 Post by Gail »

Has anyone used the Window Broker in Hayward CA for vinyl window replacement? Any comments worth posting is appreciated.

kris

#2 Post by kris »

search the better business bureau for window broker. also, check the california state license board (cslb.gov.) They have changed their license within the last year. check license number 749382

earwax

#3 Post by earwax »

When I sold windows for a manufacturer, I talked with them and decided not to sell through them. I will leave it at that. They sell many lines of windows, but not the one I repped.

melanaries

Window Broker

#4 Post by melanaries »

Window Broker is essentially the same company as AllBrand Windows. I just recently had a terrible experience with AllBrand and wished I had found this board before I went with them. They did not honor any of their verbal commitments to me and felt no obligation to do so. I would not reccomend them to anyone. Buyer, beware.

earwax

#5 Post by earwax »

The Polybau window is a good window. Poeple do not like the retail outlets they go through. There are other outlets for the product. As you can see from the blog, the customer was happy with the window, just not the service from the dealer. A crappy dealer can make a good window look bad and a good dealer can make a crappy window look better just by the experience they provide. Always shop the dealer as much as the window. Best advice.

Door&WindowPlus

#6 Post by Door&WindowPlus »

Window Broker is telling everyone the window they sell is the Polybau window available Polybau dealers. My Polybau rep says they are losing dealers because of Window Broker telling everyone it is the same window and warranty. Its not. Its called something like the Pacific West Window made by Polybau. Polybau makes a great window but doesnt do well when it comes to telling us when we can expect the window delivered to us. Usually the order is messed up or never shows up when they tell us it will. We sell Polybau only when someone ask for it. We cant touch the price Window Broker has if the customer insists on the Polybau. I can sell Milgard StyleLine at that price.

Window Broker, All Brand Windows, and Polybau are all linked by a person on each of their board of directors. Window Broker and All Brand Windows have the same service center.