question for Earwax and other West Coast contractors

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
randy

question for Earwax and other West Coast contractors

#1 Post by randy »

Has anyone seen the new Amsco composite window? If so, what do you think of it, and what is kind of company is Amsco in general?

Thanks for the input.

earwax

#2 Post by earwax »

Randy,

It is a great window. I have not been to the Amsco window plant to see exactly how they are produced. They use a Mikron extrusion. It was at the PCBC this year. It is very stout. Solid. It has the durability of the vinyl with better ratings and has the veneer interiors available and SDL's. Nice. I have nothing bad to say about the window or the company. If you have the chance to become a dealer, I would look heavily at it. They are growing their business. They have one plant in Salt Lake City and just added 100 square feet to it. I was talking to a person familiar with the operation and they said the average employee has over 15 years with the company. They seem solid.

randy

#3 Post by randy »

Thanks for the info. It looks interesting, and I will try to find out more from the company. As of right now, it doesn't look like they go East of Colorado, New Mexico.