Simonton Windows in Kansas City Area

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
RamMan

Simonton Windows in Kansas City Area

#1 Post by RamMan »

Well you guys have sold me on new windows. Now where do I find Simoton windows in KC and how much should I pay. And what options for my area. Thanks.

RamMan

#2 Post by RamMan »

I forgot to say I have 10 windows all the same size. 36x46. Double hung .Thanks.

InfoSponge

#3 Post by InfoSponge »

For KC, I'd start with the Simonton 5500 double hung double-pane with LowE and Argon. The Super Spacer option is available to increase longevity of the glass pane seals and increase efficiently a tiny bit. Some would also recommend the reinforced meeting rail, but your windows are not that large, so you may not need that. Consider the Simonton 9800 line if you like the looks better.

Fair prices might be $425 - $550 per window if your install is of standard complexity, depending on the line you choose, options, service, warranty, dealer, etc.
Last edited by InfoSponge on Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RamMan

#4 Post by RamMan »

Thanks.Infosponge. Install should be simple 2 sets of 2 windows in front. Front is brick. 1 set of 2 on back and rest are singles. Rest are just wood siding. Any one tell me who in KC i can get.

InfoSponge

#5 Post by InfoSponge »

For a dealer, you could try the "Request a Quote" feature of this web site or check with the dealer locator on the Simonton web site.