NJ-wood grain "look" interior

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
5kids4jill

NJ-wood grain "look" interior

#1 Post by 5kids4jill »

Hello All,

I am rather new to the mind boggling world of replacement windows and would appreciate any input or help that can be offered. I have done some research on this forum & elsewhere & have gathered some helpful information.

My issue is that I am attempting to find a dark wood grain *look* interior replacement window-mid level...this obviously will limit my choices. Our home is a "charming" turn of the century colonial in northern NJ and we really want the windows to blend with the lovely woodwork on our 1st level, while rectifying the energy inefficiencies of our current original to the home windows-Brrr! Our 2nd level trim is painted, so we can go with the white vinyl on our 2nd level.

We are on a budget and can not break the bank at this time....charming homes = lots of expenses on all fronts :wink: Thanks in advance, Jill

windowmannjny

#2 Post by windowmannjny »

there are a couple of nice options that are energy efficient, just did a job like the on you are describing in maplewood it came out great

5kids4jill

Thank you

#3 Post by 5kids4jill »

Thank you for your reply. We met with a few contractors this week....

1st-offered American Jewel which does have a "wood Grain" look interior to use for 1st level.

2nd-offered Alside Ultramaxx for 1st level (w/ wood look interior) & Bryn Mawr II for the 2nd level.

3rd-offered Alside Sheffield.

4th-have yet to meet with him, but he uses Trustgard windows.

I am hoping to make a decision after I meet with the 4th contractor. Thanks again, Jill

VRWAdmin
Site Admin

#4 Post by VRWAdmin »

5kids4jill

Thank you

#5 Post by 5kids4jill »

Thank you for your reply. The contractors are....

Marcel Construction-River Vale NJ
D&D Construction-Wyckoff, NJ
Feher-NJ
Emerson Construction-Emerson, NJ

Everyone I have met has been helpful & informative. My choice will be made based upon the product...of course I want to get the best quality for the money spent. Jill