vinyl replacement window in brown

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
rdruschel

vinyl replacement window in brown

#1 Post by rdruschel »

I am looking into to replacing my windows. I am going to need to have a vinyl replacement window in the color brown to match the color scheme of the house. I have been told that the only color vinyl replacement windows come in is white and almond. Can anyone tell me if this true. If this is true can you give me some advice on my options for a brown windows. If I can get a vinyl window in brown can someone recommend a manufacturer to go with. I am located near Pittsburgh PA. Thanks in advance.

SteveP

#2 Post by SteveP »

RD
I just had interstate 6300 series installed here in N.J. Vinyl double hung brown exterior w/ white interior. The exterior is a paint. I know a company here in Springfield, N.J called United window and door company who manufacture offer brown exterior w/white interior and the brown is extruded vinyl. Not sure of quality window so I'll leave that to the experts on this site. They know thier business here.

WindDoze

#3 Post by WindDoze »

Beware of brown vinyl

:!:

If color is an issue, go with one of the painted exterior products rather than the extruded brown vinyl. Its going to fade.