Buying in Northern Virginia - Sales people drive me Nuts!

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
mastergunnera8

Buying in Northern Virginia - Sales people drive me Nuts!

#1 Post by mastergunnera8 »

Had another salerperson at the house over the weekend. It's difficult enough trying to find a decent window at a decent price..The salespeople are killing me!! First impressions are lasting and in my mind a direct reflection of the installer's company and seems like the product also...disheveled clothes, button down shirt, buttons undone...didn't smell good either...pushy...yuk!!..the worst part was that I liked the product, but WAY too expensive for me...15 windows, 22,000...

This was from Long fence Company

I almost hate to invite people into my house...

I was relieved to find this board...finally a place where I can do some research...

Looking at products from Bristol (Winchesterwindows.net), Schuco, and Simonton.

Please help me!!! (Skydawwgy!!) Are you in the business around Dumfries?

Skydawggy

#2 Post by Skydawggy »

Heh, heh...

We are in Alexandria.

However, I don't participate in these forums to garner new business at this time. My only goal for now, is to help out folks like yourself sort thru some of the BS and hopefully help you end up satisfied with your purchase.

Windows on Washington

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

Stay away from Long Fence, Sears, Thompson Creek, See-Thru...the list goes on.

These are typical hard sales approach companies and you will be exhausted before you even start your project. Look for a company that has a simplified pricing model and doesn't BS you.