Stanley Replacement Windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
VRWAdmin
Site Admin

Stanley Replacement Windows

#1 Post by VRWAdmin »

Anybody have experience with Stanley Windows?

http://www.stanleywindows.com/

Any help would be appreciated, especially a contact name for the dealer rep if you have it.

Thanks

VRW AdMin

Bill

#2 Post by Bill »

Stanley Windows are the Silverline Windows re-branded.

Silverline's corporate hdq. is in North Brunswick, N.J.

Bill
Uneeda Window Of NJ

VRWAdmin
Site Admin

#3 Post by VRWAdmin »

Bill,

Thank you for the info, much appreciated. Any idea how long Stanley has been selling a line under their name and what kind of success their having?

Thanks

VRWAdmin

Guy

#4 Post by Guy »

Mr. Admin, I had the opportunity to see these windows in a new house application. The windows were provided for a Habitats for Humanity project I was involved in. We installed them and had nothing but issues with these windows. I honestly pulled them all out of the house and paid my supplier to ship me some others. I wasn't impressed at all. They were very flimsy and weak. The guys actually went to lift one in and it cracked in half. I've never dealt with them since and don't know if they've made any changes. Honestly one of the worst I'd ever seen. This is only based off one job so please don't base your opinion on mine only. Hopefully some others will provide some responses.

Thanks For The Great Site! - Guy