Accu-Weld Replacement Windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
porterc

Accu-Weld Replacement Windows

#1 Post by porterc »

I am getting ready to have 25 Accu-weld windows installed in my 25 year old house. Has anyone had any experience with Accu-weld?

Delaware Mike

#2 Post by Delaware Mike »

You should get some more estimates. This is a very low-grade product with a ton of problems. Most of the dealers that deal with Accu-Weld are simply bottom feeders that sell on price and turning a quick profit. They are not concerned about how this window holds up long term or if it even works correctly. Installers hate this window! I've installed them and serviced them. Keep your old windows as a last resort.

fhi windows

#3 Post by fhi windows »

Mike is correct get some more estimates. I have installed a few hundred of them and will not install any more of them. The window is fair at best and the service is less than fair. Since we take care of our clients we end up servicing them for free.

porterc

Accuweld

#4 Post by porterc »

Thanks for the advice. I am getting more estimates this week. I live in eastern NC so there isn't much climate change but I am still concerned that the windows are so inexpensive.