Vinyl Window Colors

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
FastEddie

Vinyl Window Colors

#1 Post by FastEddie »

First, I have steel Amarr Almond garage doors and would like to get good almond replacement windows that match with white on the inside. I'm in Northern VA. Long Fence says they can do it but they want an addition $6K for the option after wanting $1K+ for each window. Any ideas? Am I making too much out of trying to match the current almond trim?

Second, for my area what type of window do I need? Is triple-pane, kypton and overkill. I am 42 and will probably be at this home for another 10-20 years.

I've looked at several windows and like many think the Schuco triple-pane a wonderful looking product and seems to rate well here.

Thanks for your help.

Eddie

fhi windows

#2 Post by fhi windows »

6k for the option could be a great price if you have a very large house with a bunch of windows or a bad price if you only have a few windows. How many windows do you have?

With good windows you can enjoy the benefits now and when you sell your home you can recoup most of the money because you invested in the home.

What does the Shucco warranty say about transferring it to the new owners?

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#3 Post by Window4U (IL) »

You are not saying that Long Fence is quoting you Schuco ....are you?