Marvin Infinity Quote -- Reasonable???

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Beth

Marvin Infinity Quote -- Reasonable???

#1 Post by Beth »

I received a quote on Marvin Infinity windows as follows:

14 units, white, casements, full tear out, grills on front windows only.

$8900 installed. This is an average of $636 per window.

The company is located in Lexington KY and is reputable. The salesman was great, he spent a lot of time with me and there were no gimmicks or pressures. He was helpful in making suggestions, but not pushy.

Any comments on going with this quote would be appreciated.

JScott

#2 Post by JScott »

...these are not very big are they...that is a good price.

Beth

#3 Post by Beth »

Thank you for the reply JScott.

I have 10 openings. Since I wanted casements, there will be 14 units; three on the front triple window and two each on two double windows.

I only received one quote since there is only one place that sells Infinity in my area and I have gotten good recommendations for them.

My only concern about the Infinitiy's is putting a tuxedo on a pig. I have a 1950's tract home, so I need to decide if the house is worth the extra money for fiberglass (around $1000 extra over vinyl). The house is probably considered a "starter home", but is in a desireable area. I really liked the Infinity's quality and look.

Thanks.

JScott

#4 Post by JScott »

The decisions we make in life...have someone always following us. Your decision will impact someone else. For only 1K more surely someone would pay that much more at resale between 2 of the tract homes. I would. Most important is to buy what "you" want. The price is also way good. It seems your dealer knows this also and has priced them so.