Buy Windows from US

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
BayCityWindows

Buy Windows from US

#1 Post by BayCityWindows »

A Note From the Board Moderator;

This is a very good example of how not to behave on a community board such as this one. Whats really incredible is this person has posted here on and off for quite some time now. All of a sudden, this post appears.

We must conclude business is so bad, and things are so desperate at this company that their business plan has degenerated to this.

The last people you would want to buy windows from at this juncture would be Mark or Gina and especially Dennis IOHO.

Run the other way, don't walk.

Ed's
_________________________________________-

We have the best prices anywhere

Call us at 1-888-339-2489

We are Bay City Windows & OMNI window systems (see our ASK Mark, or ASK GINA)

Also we just purchased Los Gatos Glass

All three businesses are located in the same building in Fremont Calif.

Remember, Ask for Gina or Mark

Dennis

Skydawggy

Re: Buy Windows from US

#2 Post by Skydawggy »

Truly a sign of incredible desperation to come on an internet site, completely ignore the forum rules in a shameless attempt to garner business by advertising the lowest prices. Yep, just the kind of company I'd want to do business with. :roll:

Can you prove you actually have the lowest prices?

buddy110

#3 Post by buddy110 »

Why hasn't a moderator removed this post?

Skydawggy

#4 Post by Skydawggy »

buddy110 wrote:Why hasn't a moderator removed this post?
Probably just on vacation..

I'd like to hear "Dennis" validate his claim of "The LOWEST PRICES".

ANOTHER WINDOW GUY

#5 Post by ANOTHER WINDOW GUY »

They do advertise a whole house of windows for $2995.00. The fine print says or a total of 600 ui. WW will rip them a new one when they get there. Both are just a bunch of low ballers, just what the business needs more of. Let the buyer beware.

Skydawggy

#6 Post by Skydawggy »

ANOTHER WINDOW GUY wrote:They do advertise a whole house of windows for $2995.00. The fine print says or a total of 600 ui. WW will rip them a new one when they get there. Both are just a bunch of low ballers, just what the business needs more of. Let the buyer beware.
O.K. let's see. If the average size window is 90 ui then "Dennis" is actually advertising 6 windows for $2995. that works out to about $500 per window. I would conclude that "Dennis' shameless ad is false, misleading and deceptive based on what we know.

Care to respond "Dennis"? We'd love to hear from you again.

windowsnj

#7 Post by windowsnj »

hey bay city, my installer is going to furnish and install my windows for ten dollars each window, i supose you will do it for $9. please call me thanks :lol: :roll: :D

WindowInfo

#8 Post by WindowInfo »

I am glad this thread did not get deleted. House full of windows for $2995.00 up to 600 ui..Thats a garage full of windows...lol
I hate when companies falsely advertise.

harpo

give them a call

#9 Post by harpo »

Since they have to pay for incomming calls on the toll free number, if you're not doing anything, give them a call and ask how the weather is out there. they might think twice about shameless ads on this site.