Help ?????

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Liteu

Help ?????

#1 Post by Liteu »

I have committed to have 11 windows and 2 sliders done with the Great Lakes Uniframes. I understand that these have select distribution and I'm having trouble price checking the installed cost. Any ideas. They want over 26k !!!!

I'm will to pay some extra for a superior product but i'm feeling a little taken here !!!!!!!

NJ

Re: Help ?????

#2 Post by NJ »

Liteu wrote:I have committed to have 11 windows and 2 sliders done with the Great Lakes Uniframes. I understand that these have select distribution and I'm having trouble price checking the installed cost. Any ideas. They want over 26k !!!!

I'm will to pay some extra for a superior product but i'm feeling a little taken here !!!!!!!
That is a lot of money for any window. Look more toward 10K less then that at least for a quality triple glass krypton filled window.

HipKat

#3 Post by HipKat »

Yikes. Even if your windows were the walls of glas that Anderson uses in it's brouchers, no WAY those 13 units should cost 2000.00 a piece.
MAYBE 2000 each for the sliding glass doors, MAYBE, which but 26K??? 2000 a unit?? What are they, all bay windows? 110 by 52 inch 3-light casements? HA ha haaaaaaaboy........uh uh!!!