Which window??

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
danderson1@socal.rr.com

Which window??

#1 Post by danderson1@socal.rr.com »

I have quotes from Amlin, Polybau and International Windows for 8 windows and 2 patio doors, and am trying to campare the quality vs price of the windows. So far It seems to me that the best bang for the buck is Polybau. I would appreciate any comments or experiences you may have had. TIA. Don in Huntington Beach, CA

Windows(SouthernCA)

#2 Post by Windows(SouthernCA) »

I would go with Anlin or Polybau, but more importantly check out the company doing the installation. BBB.org and the State's Contractor License Board. A 1 year installation and labor warranty by the installers is a big warning not to go with that company. The salesman says lifetime on the window but fails to mention that his company only gives you a 1 year installation warranty/labor on the window--this is law in California about installation warranty for 1 year. A good company will have at least a 10 year installation warranty on labor too and even better a lifetime warranty.

Just check out the companies and you will be fine.