Which is the Better Window

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
KT

Which is the Better Window

#1 Post by KT »

Which is the Better Window?

Simionton window with argon gas and a superspacer or
Anlin windows

I have 13 windows and 3 sliders to replace

The estimates are close in price. The decison is not based on the cost

Thank You
Karen

Windows(SouthernCA)

#2 Post by Windows(SouthernCA) »

Simonton 7300/7500 is a much better window. Anlin is good but I think overpriced. I have seen Anlins as cheap at $400 a window and as high as $700 a window. Simontons should come in around $550-$600 a window if you find the right dealer.

JE

#3 Post by JE »

Windows(SouthernCA) wrote:Simonton 7300/7500 is a much better window. Anlin is good but I think overpriced. I have seen Anlins as cheap at $400 a window and as high as $700 a window. Simontons should come in around $550-$600 a window if you find the right dealer.
Those are good windows... and stay away from Polybau, All Brand Windows, and Window Broker. They have the worst customer service ever!!!

E-Z

#4 Post by E-Z »

I think that is a draw...both are pretty good windows and as far as pricing goes i have seen inflated prices on every window under the sun so i guess it goes back to shopping around and above all to check out your contractor's license and insurances.

E-z

Door&WindowPlus

#5 Post by Door&WindowPlus »

Compare the warranties. Simonton easily is worth more. Lifetime everything to Anlins no glass breakage and no labor warranty after 20 years. Anlin is a good window but not worth the price if you can purchase Simonton's for the same price.