Window4u=Awesome

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
jaeger

Window4u=Awesome

#1 Post by jaeger »

Hope it's OK to praise someone from this board. This is my first post, but I have read a ton on this Board and it has helped me so much. Dave just left and what a great guy. He was my 3rd estimate and he blew my other two out of the water. So placed my order for 6 Okna's and just have to wait for them to come in. But price was not the only factor, his years of experience and professionalism are obvious. Anyone in the Chicagoland area don't hesitate to contact him, it'll be worth your time.

Windows on Washington

Re: Window4u=Awesome

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

jaeger wrote:Hope it's OK to praise someone from this board. This is my first post, but I have read a ton on this Board and it has helped me so much. Dave just left and what a great guy. He was my 3rd estimate and he blew my other two out of the water. So placed my order for 6 Okna's and just have to wait for them to come in. But price was not the only factor, his years of experience and professionalism are obvious. Anyone in the Chicagoland area don't hesitate to contact him, it'll be worth your time.
+1

Dave is one of the best and certainly in the cream of the crop.

TheWindowNerd

#3 Post by TheWindowNerd »

We are glad that you shared what we also know about Dave/windows4u.
Good going Dave we are proud of you.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#4 Post by Window4U (IL) »

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it.
The woodgrain Okna 800's you ordered are going to look great in your home! What a nice match.

Deerfield

#5 Post by Deerfield »

I requested a quote from Dave through this website a few weeks ago, but only thing I got is an automatic email.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#6 Post by Window4U (IL) »

Deerfield wrote:I requested a quote from Dave through this website a few weeks ago, but only thing I got is an automatic email.
Sorry about that. There were some software glitches a few weeks ago so I'm figuring that's why I didn't get your request in my email. I just logged into the account control center and found a request from Deerfield from August 17th so I'm assuming it is you.
I'll give you a call in the morning. Thanks!

Deerfield

#7 Post by Deerfield »

Dave,
Thanks for calling me! Look forward working with you.

Sweet Lew

#8 Post by Sweet Lew »

Good to see Dave back on the board! He definitely knows his stuff. Love my Okna casements!