window companies in Denver?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
rckoi

window companies in Denver?

#1 Post by rckoi »

Hello,

I am 5 windows to replace and would like to replace them with vinyl sliding windows. Can anyone suggest a good company in the Denver area?

Thanks

GOODSHEP

Window companies in Denver

#2 Post by GOODSHEP »

The very best window company you can call is Renewal by Andersen. Over 110 vinyl brokers have come and gone out of business in Colorado in the past 6 years alone. Many of the vinyl windows you see can be bought from dozens of dealers. Simonton can even be bought at Home Depot. At least they'll be around for awhile. Renewal by Andersen builds and installs a Next generation composite window many time stronger and higher performing than most vinyl windows. Better guarantees. Andersen has been in business over 100 years. They have installed thousands of jobs in Colorado. America's largest window replacement company. You can trust them.

Rosa

#3 Post by Rosa »

It is my understanding from this board that measuring window strength is done by looking at a windows DP rating. I have heard vinyl windows mentioned on here that rate DP40, DP50, and DP65.
How much better DP rating is the Anderson window you are referring to as being several times stronger?