I need a Schuco Window Insert the seal broke

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
ucangel

I need a Schuco Window Insert the seal broke

#1 Post by ucangel »

does anyone know the number that i can call to get ahold of a Schuco Window and or person to help me get a new window. the seal has broken and i need a whole new window insert..thank you The company that did my windows is out of business and i live in michigan.
Last edited by ucangel on Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FenEx

#2 Post by FenEx »

Why don't you call the dealer you hired to install them? What city and state are you in? What are the tag numbers and information located on the inside top of the frame above the upper sash?

HipKat

#3 Post by HipKat »

Who installed it?? That's where I'd start.

FenEx

#4 Post by FenEx »

What was the name of your dealer in Michigan and when were the windows installed?

eberry

#5 Post by eberry »

I posted a request to the main Schuco web site asking for a dealer in the AR, MO, OK area over two months ago, and have yet to have a response from them. I'm a bit upset to see the customer service they provide, even if they offer good windows. I just asked again there with the same query, so we'll see...

eberry

#6 Post by eberry »

I just got an email reply from a Schuco rep on my second query. I'm a bit happier now, and it seems there is a dealer a couple of hours away.