EARTHWISE WINDOWS

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
sherwood112

Re: EARTHWISE WINDOWS

#16 Post by sherwood112 »

thanks buddy 110, low wholesale price = more profit to installer, which is why I think he initially suggested them. don't like the smoke and mirrors games either, good housekeeping seal. ??.... A good window should speak for itself.... They might be an average window .... but i think I will go with the harvey as you suggest for the same price, In that price range of windows. Thanks again buddy110, for your professinal opinion.... There is no where like this forum for people to give you their honest opinion on vinyl windows. 5 stars to this site ***** :D

sherwood112

#17 Post by sherwood112 »

Hi buddy, in a previous post you indicate ...
"I just looked at a new earthwise line which has a .24/.17 in double pane trim and sub .18 in triple or HM. I was very impressed with it.

Its attratcive, uses truth one touch tilt/lock hardware (no tilt latches) The upper wind jammer parting strip automatically depresses when the top sash is lowered. Lot's a Qlon and well manufactured IMO
The DP with duralite spacer has a .24/.17 U/shcg. They use fiberglass insulation in the frame and sashes

whick of the earthwise windows is this that you liked ?

thanks

buddy110

#18 Post by buddy110 »

sherwood112 wrote:Hi buddy, in a previous post you indicate ...
"I just looked at a new earthwise line which has a .24/.17 in double pane trim and sub .18 in triple or HM. I was very impressed with it.

Its attratcive, uses truth one touch tilt/lock hardware (no tilt latches) The upper wind jammer parting strip automatically depresses when the top sash is lowered. Lot's a Qlon and well manufactured IMO
The DP with duralite spacer has a .24/.17 U/shcg. They use fiberglass insulation in the frame and sashes

whick of the earthwise windows is this that you liked ?

thanks

This was the flagship which I mentioned. However at this point I had only seen a corner cut. The description did (does) sound good, but after visiting their plant like I said I changed my mind

sherwood112

#19 Post by sherwood112 »

ok thanks buddy,

appreciate your expertise