Champion, Gorell 5100 series and Alside Excaliber

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
heatherb

Champion, Gorell 5100 series and Alside Excaliber

#1 Post by heatherb »

I need some honest opinions on the quality of the above windows. We are having 27 windows in varying sizes replaced. All three companies came back within the same price range. We were shown the inside of the Champion window and were impressed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Heatherb

jelejo

#2 Post by jelejo »

We are in Greenville, SC and have the same amt of windows that we are looking to replace (27). Did you have any luck with Champion? We were looking at them but he gave us a price of $671 PER WINDOW. Is that unreasonable compared to what they told you? Did you decide to go with another company?

Holy Toledo

#3 Post by Holy Toledo »

I also got a quote from Champion. The showroom was impressive and the windows look nice, but I was turned off by the high price and the very mediocre insulative values. We live in a colder climate than NC and cutting down on heating bills is a major consideration. There are several other windows that do as well or better at conserving energy for a lot less (assuming the ratings are accurate).

We're still shopping, but Champion is out of the running.

USNAT1NC1RET

#4 Post by USNAT1NC1RET »

GORELL GORELL GORELL!

DID I MENTION GORELL?