Help - Totally Confused on Which Brand Windows to Choose

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
missrosebuds

Help - Totally Confused on Which Brand Windows to Choose

#1 Post by missrosebuds »

I live in southwest Riverside County CA and have been investigating into buying replacement windows. I posted a new post on 9/20 and am now more confused than ever. I have a modest home and want affordable, quality replacement vinyl windows. I have had several quotes--they all tell me their windows are good, but then I read bad reviews about them. Who do I believe? I don't know which way to turn. I was told Alpine is bad, but Atrium is good. Madison was another quote. Alpine, Atrium and Madison all had bad reviews. Is there a site that rates windows or will tell me which windows are quality yet affordable? I don't want cheap windows or top of the line, but somewhere in the middle that would be energy efficient and a quality product. Thank you.

jeff1995

Re: Help - Totally Confused on Which Brand Windows to Choose

#2 Post by jeff1995 »

I would think that Atrium might be on the high side of a budget, but a decent window. Better than the others you have listed. Try Superior windows or maybe GreenWorld. GreenWorld is a budget window but great warranty. Superior is a solid mid-range product and great warranty also. The break down you are looking for does not exist, that I know of.

pilot

#3 Post by pilot »

Try CDW or Amerimax Windows. CDW is made in Chatsworth and Amerimax in Sacramento.

SuperiorW&D

#4 Post by SuperiorW&D »

Atrium Windows is our #1 brand, Empire Pacific is #2, and we highly recommend either brand as a low priced, mid-quality window with a lifetime warranty.