Schuco - "No longer sell replacement windows" ????

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
ohioperson

Schuco - "No longer sell replacement windows" ????

#1 Post by ohioperson »

I just called Schuco HD ( 1 - 877 - 472 - 4826 - clicked option 4) and was told they "no longer sell replacement windows".

Did I call the right Schuco?

After reading all the posts, including current posts, Schuco seems to be the most highly recommended windows. Yet, if they really no longer sell windows, I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it.

Windows on Washington

Re: Schuco - "No longer sell replacement windows" ????

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

ohioperson wrote:I just called Schuco HD ( 1 - 877 - 472 - 4826 - clicked option 4) and was told they "no longer sell replacement windows".

Did I call the right Schuco?

After reading all the posts, including current posts, Schuco seems to be the most highly recommended windows. Yet, if they really no longer sell windows, I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it.

This is relatively old news. Schuco closed up shop several years ago and was bought out by a collection of former employees and investors after a failed corporate sell off to Four Seasons fell through.

The new company, Force V Environmental, has since closed up shop as well.

There are plenty of windows available today that have equal or superior performance to previously available Schuco window.