Woodbridge Home Exteriors/Gorell

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
HuskerHomer

Woodbridge Home Exteriors/Gorell

#1 Post by HuskerHomer »

New poster here, trying to get some info. I see that Gorell is highly thought of here, so I emailed Gorell to see who carries their product in my location. They sent me back an email for Woodbridge Home Exteriors. Apparently the Woodbridge Classic is made by Gorell, but Woodbridge doesn't carry any Gorell branded products. However, it looks like Woodbridge is not highly thought of. Should I consider the Woodbridge Classic and have them come give me a bid, or should I forget them and get a couple bids for some of the other high quality manufacturers.

TheWindowNerd

Re: Woodbridge Home Exteriors/Gorell

#2 Post by TheWindowNerd »

Do you mean that the company has bad reviews for installation or that the product is bad?
Sunrise has a nice casement with some neat options.

HuskerHomer

#3 Post by HuskerHomer »

Looks like the company does a hard sell.

Trying to find out if the product is any good, so I know whether to subject myself to the hard sell, or just skip it and look at manufacturers other than Gorell.

TheWindowNerd

#4 Post by TheWindowNerd »

There are enough other good products and installers, I would never tolerate a hard sales approach. But that is just me, they usually lie, so how can you trust anything they say?

HomeSealed

#5 Post by HomeSealed »

I like Gorell's product a lot, however, I dislike companies that pull a hard sell. I have no knowledge of the specific install company that you speak of, but generally I recommend passing on the hard sell guys. There are too many decent products and good companies that are more deserving of your business than those who use shady sales tactics.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#6 Post by Window4U (IL) »

Is this in Dallas Huskerhomer? If so, Anthony in the thread above is in Dallas and carries a couple of the top brands and really knows his stuff. You can contact him by clicking in his profile.