Vinyl replacement windows in boston area

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
boston2011

Vinyl replacement windows in boston area

#1 Post by boston2011 »

I am curently looking to replace 10 windows in my boston condo and would like some suggestions as to what window companies I should consider or not consider. I would like to spend $300-400/ window if possible and get them installed for $150/window. I've have two people that I found on Angies List that come highly recommended and plan on having someone from Anderson renewal come by to give me quotes. Any suggestions for Marvin or Harvey windows or other vendors would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

pondscum

Re: Vinyl replacement windows in boston area

#2 Post by pondscum »

Snort. I had a Renewal by Andersen guy in before I knew any better, and he quoted me almost $2000/window. I pretty much laughed him out of the house. :lol: I ended up getting Sunrise Restorations put in, and liked them well enough that, after moving from Boston to Colorado, I've just ordered another set for my new house. The Boston-area Restorations dealer was recommended by another poster here; low-pressure, helpful, and no BS.