replacement window project question

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Deedee

replacement window project question

#1 Post by Deedee »

hello. my house is in nassau county long island ny and i am interested in replacement windows. i am seriously considering going with superseal european white laminated 1100 series windows (quoted about 600+ per window - extra for outside grilles) and would like to know if you agree this is a quality window. i also am interested in comparing it to schuco and simonton after reading positive reviews on this site by FenEx and Window4u. it would be helpful to be introduced to a business in my area that offers these brand windows so that i can compare stats and prices before deciding. btw, not all windows in house will be laminated. just bedrooms for sound barrier protection. the windows without lamination are quoted nearly 200 less per window. i'm interested in quality at a fair price and seeking a business with high standard installation reputation to compare to the local quote i received (with limited options to select from). thanks for your time....and any help you may provide.

Windows on Washington

Re: replacement window project question

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Schuco is no longer.

I would suggest look at the following brands: Soft-Lite, Okna, Sunrise, Gorell