New Pella 350 series Vinyl Windows - any good ?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Windows on Washington

Re: New Pella 350 series Vinyl Windows - any good ?

#16 Post by Windows on Washington »

anthony wrote:The 350 has a pocket sill. Yuk
Where did you see it?

TheWindowNerd

#17 Post by TheWindowNerd »

In the local Pella showroom and at a special meeting.

Windows on Washington

#18 Post by Windows on Washington »

Wow..!

Way to drop the ball Pella.

dsenier

#19 Post by dsenier »

I know it is mean but I almost want to laugh at Kirill. Something as important as 35 windows in your home and you took a mere few days to make your decision on what will seal your home for the next 20 years? I appologize in advance, but Kirill you deserve exactly what you bought.

EcoStar Remodeling

#20 Post by EcoStar Remodeling »

dsenier wrote:I know it is mean but I almost want to laugh at Kirill. Something as important as 35 windows in your home and you took a mere few days to make your decision on what will seal your home for the next 20 years? I appologize in advance, but Kirill you deserve exactly what you bought.

Some people decide after one estimate after a 2 hour sales pitch.

dsenier

#21 Post by dsenier »

I can actually understand the same day 2hr pitch buy more though. Kirill actually had the foresight to do some looking but then failed to use any advise that was offered.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#22 Post by Window4U (IL) »

He didn't get to actually see the Okna or the pitch for it, except what he saw on this site.
I was at my lake home downstate for the weekend and I was originally going to take Monday off. But, Kirill asked me to come write up the order noon on monday because he needed to get them in two weeks. I was two weeks from my next truck so I called Okna and they had agreed to rush them so I'd have them in 2 weeks for him.
So, monday morning I left central Illinois and drove 4 hours to the north suburbs of Chicago to see him. The chance to do business is better than a day off to me. I didn't mind.
So, I get 10 minutes from his home and an email comes across my phone that he had gone to Lowe's on Saturday and bought from them instead.
So, I turned around. :( Win some, lose some.
I hope this mess gets all straightened out for him quickly and that he has many years of good service from his new windows. None of us should wish him anything but that.

dsenier

#23 Post by dsenier »

Window4U, anyone who gets you as their installer is a lucky person. Kirill did not deserve this over the top customer service. You were obviously trying to save him from a huge mistake, that he went and made anyway...