Reliabilt 5600 or 3201

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
gmgallo

Reliabilt 5600 or 3201

#1 Post by gmgallo »

I have read the Consumer Reports rating of the Reliabilt 5600 vinyl windows available from Lowes. Unfortunately the 5600 is not longer available. Can anyone tell me which model has replaced the 5600 or is the closest to the quality of the 5600 window? I was told by Lowes that the 3201 is the replacement but I want to be sure.

HomeSealed

Re: Reliabilt 5600 or 3201

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

I'd suggest disregarding Consumer Reports and almost any window that can be purchased at a box store. A quick search of this site will yield several superior product choices, whether you are looking for an "installed" product, or for diy.

Windows on Washington

Re: Reliabilt 5600 or 3201

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

HomeSealed wrote:I'd suggest disregarding Consumer Reports and almost any window that can be purchased at a box store. A quick search of this site will yield several superior product choices, whether you are looking for an "installed" product, or for diy.
+1

CR is not a valuable resource in this application. You will find 10X as much useful information on this site without having to pay a subscription....hmmmmm....business idea :lol: