In NJ, Needs opinions on Vinyl Replacement, Gorrel, Polaris?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
franccini

Re: In NJ, Needs opinions on Vinyl Replacement, Gorrel, Polaris?

#16 Post by franccini »

thanks HomeSealed for your reply. in return I'm providing a follow up update on my window project.

I did contact both contractors you had recommended, as well as 3 other local window contractors, one of them is the big orange box store.

we chose Masterext for the job after spending 3 weeks of quoting process.

now, all the windows in our house plus 3 new openings are completed BEAUTIFULLY. We are very happy with the quality of the Okna 800 windows, extremely satisfied with the personal services from "Masterext", his price was also super competitive, but the main reason we decided on him was he's very workable and down to earth.

thank you and everyone here for providing such great knowledge and made our window project a smooth one.
HomeSealed wrote:francini, in case jly does not post back, there are two board pros that serve different parts of NJ and have access to that product. Either anthony or masterext should cover your area and either would do a great job for you. :D

HomeSealed

#17 Post by HomeSealed »

That's fantastic franccini, Paul and his guys are top-notch. Thanks for coming back and sharing your experience. :D

Windows on Washington

#18 Post by Windows on Washington »

+1

Great choice in Paul (AGM) and great window!