Mulling half moon window to single hung window

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
rchardwick

Mulling half moon window to single hung window

#1 Post by rchardwick »

I realize this is a forum for Vinyll Windows BUT does anybody have any ideals about mulling a Half moon to a single hung?? I have done side by side mulling but this is different and there are no instructions on the mfg website and the real window guy at Lowes won't be in till morning. The Store manager siad he could help me but when I threw him that curve ball he said well he had no experiance in that area go figure. I expexted as much that was why I was looking for the regula guy as he has been in that department for the last 10 years.

Any ideals or suggestions would be apriciated.

Thanks in advance randall

TheWindowNerd

Re: Mulling half moon window to single hung window

#2 Post by TheWindowNerd »

should post on DIY portion of board.

Windows on Washington

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

What brand and type of window?

Mulling a half round to a single hung may be the exact same protocol as mulling two double hungs if they have the same type of accessory groove on the outside surface.

HomeSealed

#4 Post by HomeSealed »

Windows on Washington wrote:What brand and type of window?

Mulling a half round to a single hung may be the exact same protocol as mulling two double hungs if they have the same type of accessory groove on the outside surface.
+1. Should be pretty simple depending on the type of window. Did you get a mull kit with it? Many of them come with instructions.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#5 Post by Window4U (IL) »

rchardwick wrote:I have done side by side mulling but this is different and there are no instructions on the mfg website and the real window guy at Lowes won't be in till morning.l

Wait until morning for the real window guy. There will be some sort of mull kit for them to furnish you.