What am I getting into!?!?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
horseygram

What am I getting into!?!?

#1 Post by horseygram »

Insurance is replacing roof, siding, gutters. Now a done deal. Siding on hold till I get windows. Frantically getting quotes. So far, 4. Sears VERY high, Feldco lowest. Home Depot a little higher. Pro View BBB A+ good price but no 0% financing (preferred). Have 15 windows. Just signed with BBB for 6 more. Home Depot and Feldco deals end Sunday night (4/29) and I will not be available for other quotes or even near computer for much of weekend. Will I be making mistake by passing up HD and Feldco?? Help!??! Must log off. Will try to check tomorrow (Sat.) am else late Sat. night. THanks.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

Re: What am I getting into!?!?

#2 Post by Window4U (IL) »

The "deals" are meant to get you to hurry up and buy from them before you go out and find a better product and price. These deals from companies are usually available 365 days a year since they are nothing but sale closing tools. Take your time.

randy

#3 Post by randy »

I agree with W4U, don't let yourself be rushed into making a decision, which almost always leads to regret down the road. Take a couple of weeks and work through the options carefully.

HomeSealed

#4 Post by HomeSealed »

+1. Take all the time you need, you won't regret making an informed choice. :)