color choices for windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
CardinalConstruction

Re: color choices for windows

#16 Post by CardinalConstruction »

This is like a week old so I don't know if it will be relevant anymore however, Fiberglass exterior products with wood interiors might meet your needs as suggested above. There are more than he listed, but I'll give my take on what we're familiar with.

We're a Marvin/Integrity(and several other brands) dealer and the Wood/Ultrex Integrity might fit your job as suggested above. They will give you a few color options on the exterior for the fiberglass, as well as wood interiors you could paint over the years if necessary. I checked and there are some dealers for the Integrity windows in your area, available off the manufacturers website dealer locator.

Our installation needs are likely wildly different than those in your area, but I would guess they'd be right around your budget price. As always be sure to checkout the contractors you pick, a good install makes all the difference. We've been very happy with the product overall, and I like it better than the other fiberglass products we have available in our market, of which there aren't many!

arkie

#17 Post by arkie »

Thanks for the info! I think we have narrowed it down to the Marvin Integrity or the Hurd H3. Still waiting on prices for both.

Windows on Washington

#18 Post by Windows on Washington »

I might sound like a broken record in this case but the Marvin is the far superior choice in this case.

The wood/ultrex combo is a great looking window.

HomeSealed

#19 Post by HomeSealed »

+1. We just installed a job of those this past week. Very nice product.