trim weld windows vinyl replacement windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
mommie2aaa

trim weld windows vinyl replacement windows

#1 Post by mommie2aaa »

Okay folks...we have nixed the Thermal line windows...had a bid for Trim Weld windows from Sun Windows here in St. Charles Missouri. The owner did the call and found him to be no nonsense, none of the BS we have gotten from all the other reps in the area..My only thing is I cannot find any info on this company...any one hear of them..?? YAy, NAy??

12 Windows..Low E w/ 1/2 screens.
7/8' insulated glass..
Colonial Grids
double paned/double hung
welded sash corners
Double weatherstripping
Double tilt in sashes
Cam locks
Sash balances
Exterior surfaces double walled

$4008 total with installation and clean/remove.

Thanks a heap..this forum has been so informative

windowrep

#2 Post by windowrep »

i would probably have to suggest to you that you both relax and take a deep breath. i get the feeling you are becoming overwelmed already. take your time read some past posts using the search button above. your post makes absolutely no sense. the owner did the call a no nonsense no bs call. only one problem.YOU HAVE NO COMPANY INFO. i would say that would be a big problem. if he was no nonsense and no bs what were you guys talking about the whole time? it sure wasn't his company. sounds like all nonsense and all bs to me. relax, research and take your time, it is the only way you will be able to make an informed decision. good luck.