Sunrise restorations dealers in Northern Virginia?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Ken711

Sunrise restorations dealers in Northern Virginia?

#1 Post by Ken711 »

Looking for a Sunrise Restoration dealer in Northern Virginia.

HomeSealed

Re: Sunrise restorations dealers in Northern Virginia?

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

If you are looking for windows in NOVA, I'd like to recommend Windows on Washington, one of the most highly respected and prolific contributors to this site. Excellent outfit, great people. They may or may not offer that exact product, however they have a selection of the top performing windows on the market. The Okna HiMark is one in particular that you may want to check out...
If you decide to contact him, you can click the Get a quote button next to his name.

randy

#3 Post by randy »

Are you only interested in Sunrise Restorations, or are you looking for a premium grade of vinyl window in general?

As HomeSealed said, Windows on Washington is certainly the company that I would recommend to anyone in Northern Virginia - great service, superior products, top notch installation.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#4 Post by masterext »

Restorations is nice but i would look at a comparable such as the Okna 800, i think for the same amount of money, perhaps less, you could get better performance numbers with the okna. Its also a beautiful window.
Eric at windows on washington is one heck of a contractor and just an all around good guy. I would really recommend talking with him. You will be in very good hands.

Ken711

#5 Post by Ken711 »

Thanks everyone, I'll contact Eric at WoW to have a look at the Okna 800.