Okna 500 verses Okna 800 vs Sofl Lite Pro?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Kbart

Okna 500 verses Okna 800 vs Sofl Lite Pro?

#1 Post by Kbart »

Of these three window series for replacement windows which one would be the first, second and third choice?

Okna 500, Okna 800, Soft Lite Pro

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Okna 500 verses Okna 800 vs Sofl Lite Pro?

#2 Post by masterext »

Okna 800 and the new Okna 600 " EcoPro " are at the top of the okna food chain.
Okna 500
Soft lite pro.
You can also look at the Ideal “ majestic series” window. Its super sharp looking with some very good performance numbers. The basic Ideal windows are only average but the Majestic signature series is really nice and totally different than the standard Ideal windows.
Also look at the soft lite elements amd imperial Ls.
Last edited by masterext on Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kbart

#3 Post by Kbart »

thank you,

The Okna is by far the best company and web site I have see and I have looked at over 12 window companies. Soft Lite is a very good window and co. too but Okna is really going the extra mile making very easy for you to understand what makes a good window and then look at the numbers on all their windows. All of their windows are good quality and many of them are outstanding quality, meeting R5 rating of 0.20 U Factor, R5 is a higher rating for energy efficiency than the Energy Star minimum of 0.30.

If these windows are even close to my budget, I have found my windows and slider. I will have great peace of mind about this investment!!!

HomeSealed

#4 Post by HomeSealed »

+1. Softlites top offerings are comaparable to Okna's, however the pro is not. You have two top offerings with one that is above average

Windows on Washington

#5 Post by Windows on Washington »

+1

From top down...

Pro

Kbart

#6 Post by Kbart »

thanks all, I am going with the Okna 800 super deluxe triple glaze, I believe it is well worth the money and I think it is a fair price at $700 per window, installed with my brick mold fixed and wrapped in aluminum.