Discussion

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Anonymous

Discussion

#1 Post by Anonymous »

I firmly believe that a discussion requires more than 1 person. I can not believe the number of people that have ask for "Help", "Comments", or just "Opinions" on this new board and have received ZERO replies. I know this is a busy time of the year for the experts on this board, and I also realize they serve "gratis", but I believe the people asking for help deserve professional answers, that is why they have come to this board in the first place. Not trying to hassel anyone, just stating the situation as I see it. :roll:

Guy

#2 Post by Guy »

Usually if there is a Zero by the reply. It's not necessarily true that we are disregarding or disrespecting anyone. I know I won't answer questions regarding anything I don't know of. Certain brands of windows or questions about something I can't offer a logical explanation for. I'm sure this is why most of the others don't answer either. I will also not answer if I feel one of the other Pro's has given a reply I agree with. The last reason is sometimes I think we just don't get here enough to see all the questions or miss a couple. If we do I know I'm sorry I did!! I try my best!!