Energy Wall by Polaris?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
tmal14

Energy Wall by Polaris?

#1 Post by tmal14 »

I have been researching windows for awhile now and I just came across the energy wall window which I believe is made by Polaris.

I've pretty much settled with the ultraweld, but now I read about this window and wonder if its better, the same or vastily supieror to the ultraweld.

The litterature on the website is very similar to he ultraweld, but it is hard to tell if this is the same window with more bells or a different product entirely that would warrant consideration.

Does anyone have any information about the window they can share?

I kind of think its odd that non of the dealers I've worked with has mentioned the window as a possible option.

HomeSealed

Re: Energy Wall by Polaris?

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

Its an exclusive model based on the Ultraweld. It has some options that cannot be gotten on the UW, like the black stainless spacer, green reinforcement, etc. The improvements are not without merit, and the fact that it is only given to select, vetted dealers says something, but I wouldn't pay a huge premium for it either.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#3 Post by masterext »

I saw the energy wall up close and personal. Its a solid window and looks nicer than the ultraweld.

Windows on Washington

#4 Post by Windows on Washington »

I does have some nice features in it as well as some superlative performance numbers.

I really like the black spacer. Looks sharp.

fridge2020

#5 Post by fridge2020 »

Just an ultraweld in a fancy package. Fine window, still pretty bulky.