Reynolds Vinyl Window

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
bthomerson

Reynolds Vinyl Window

#1 Post by bthomerson »

I purchased Reynolds Vinyl Windows in 1996 and they have condensation in most of them. I was told to get the model number from them but the only number I can find on them is 96-2. Would this be a model number and how do you contact them to get replacements?

TheWindowNerd

Re: Reynolds Vinyl Window

#2 Post by TheWindowNerd »

96-2 sounds like the date stamp you see on the IGU spacer.
Usually the other info: order #, model , date , etc can be found on a label in the head of the frame if a DH or on the side or top of a sash.

Windows on Washington

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

See if you can get them fixed under warranty first (locate the manufacturer's label like Window Nerd suggested).

If they can, they may offer you an upgraded glass option for an upcharge as well. Do these units have Low-e/argon?

If not, it is probably a worthwhile investment given you are nearly 20 years removed and glass technology has come a long way.

bthomerson

#4 Post by bthomerson »

Thanks for the information. I will look again for the model number. I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I wonder if it was removed. If I do find the model number what would be the next step? I can't find any contact information on Reynolds Windows.

bgbrock

#5 Post by bgbrock »

A post from about four years ago regarding Reynolds (Norandex)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4178