About to get new windows, Joyce insulators?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
jeffie7

About to get new windows, Joyce insulators?

#1 Post by jeffie7 »

Thanks to this board I ended up getting an estimate from Windows on Washington. In the end, I decided that since this is a townhome with only 10 windows and small square footage making it not too bad to heat/chill even with the current horrible windows, and most likely a home we will rent out in the near future, that we would go with the lower end option offered by WoW.

Joyce is the window we agreed to go forward with, I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the window VS other windows in the middle of the road group, I can't find much info about the window outside of...

http://search.nfrc.org/search/cpd/cpd_s ... um=JMC-K-5

However, I can't remember the model of window and it's a sunday so I don't want to bother the sales guy that helped us out.

Anyways, whats everyone's thoughts on Joyce? Looks like they've been in business for 60 years, although doesn't seem like they've been making windows that whole time.

I hope I'm safe to assume if WoW is willing to sell it, that it's the best window for the money in this area. Bang:buck kinda thing, clearly Okna is better. but also a good bit more money.

So far WoW has been a very easy to deal with, called them up and got scheduled right away from an appointment, Greg came out yesterday and was enjoyable to be around (not something normally said about sales guys) However, I'm a research kinda guy that likes to read up on stuff on my own, I've never heard of joyce before, and I'm just not finding much info on Joyce, that's why I'm asking.

Thanks for any input on the Joyce windows.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: About to get new windows, Joyce insulators?

#2 Post by masterext »

Joyce insulator series is a very "good bang for your buck" window. The salesman that came to see you gave good advice. Both the install company you mentioned and window maker are solid. You are good to go.

HomeSealed

Re: About to get new windows, Joyce insulators?

#3 Post by HomeSealed »

+1. Decent window as "economical" choices go. The key is knowing that this window will be installed well and the dealer will stand behind it with superior service. No question that Windows on Washington is an excellent choice in that regard.