Recommended Installers/dealers in Rockford Illinois?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
jjaeger

Recommended Installers/dealers in Rockford Illinois?

#1 Post by jjaeger »

First, thanks to this forum.

I live in Rockford Illinois and I'm trying to find dealers who carry either Simonton, Soft Lites, Hi Mark, Sunrise or Okna. These all seem to be good windows from what I've read so far. I am thinking about installing the windows myself, but have never done so before so I would be interested in connecting with an installer in my area too.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks.

HomeSealed

Re: Recommended Installers/dealers in Rockford Illinois?

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

I know Window4U services Chicagoland, not sure if he gets that far west. Perhaps he'll weigh in....

jjaeger

#3 Post by jjaeger »

Hey Homesealed,

He does not from what his page says. I would of liked having him though but yeah he doesn't come out this far from:(

bgbrock

#4 Post by bgbrock »

You are correct...unfortunately Dave (Windows4U) does not cover Rockford (my hometown). However his website says that he does have a contractor that can help you. I would strongly (pun not intended) suggest calling Dave and see if the contractor is available to help.

jjaeger

#5 Post by jjaeger »

Dave was in touch, sadly he does not have anyone in this area that does installs or sells his windows. I want to thank him for reaching out though.