Okna windows Long Island is Limack available?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
cindyli

Okna windows Long Island is Limack available?

#1 Post by cindyli »

Hi- I am in process of replacing 19 windows in my home and from this page I've decided on the Okna. The dealers are minimal here and Okna gave me one name. LImack had a price that was MUCH lower than my estimate and I was hoping he may pop on here to get the name of the company he used. I'm grateful to all of you who take the time to help others on this site. I would have never known of OKNA if not for the expertise here. two contractors I had give estimates for siding and windows never heard of them. Thanks so much.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Okna windows Long Island is Limack available?

#2 Post by masterext »

We really cant comment on price as prices can be somewhat regional and some companies may have higher overhead. The other home owner may have had a different series of window than you or an extremely basic installation.

cindyli

#3 Post by cindyli »

It looks like he had the 800s installed. I have a quote for the 500 basic installation also. I was taking a chance he may be on and we live in the same area.

Windows on Washington

#4 Post by Windows on Washington »

cindyli wrote:It looks like he had the 800s installed. I have a quote for the 500 basic installation also. I was taking a chance he may be on and we live in the same area.
Cindy,

It is really tough to tell via that web forums what is getting done and how. I have actually looked at workscopes that were described as "X" type of job and they were quite a bit more involved and comprehensive.

Get a bid from your contractor on the 500 for a comparison.

Keep us posted and have a great weekend.

:D :D

cindyli

#5 Post by cindyli »

Thanks "Windows of Washington" because of you and a few others I came to a decision on the Okna which I had never heard of and neither have the few contractors I had for estimates. I have found one Okna dealer who was at my home last week. Thanks again for sharing your expertise.

Windows on Washington

#6 Post by Windows on Washington »

cindyli wrote:Thanks "Windows of Washington" because of you and a few others I came to a decision on the Okna which I had never heard of and neither have the few contractors I had for estimates. I have found one Okna dealer who was at my home last week. Thanks again for sharing your expertise.
My/our pleasure.

Have a great rest of the Memorial Day Weekend.