Getting Ready to Get Some Quotes

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
argulator

Re: Getting Ready to Get Some Quotes

#16 Post by argulator »

Not a ringing endorsement for Sunrise. I was under the impression it was needed for any vinyl window in hot climates.

randy

#17 Post by randy »

It is in my book, and I wouldn't sell a vinyl window without reinforcement.

TheWindowNerd

#18 Post by TheWindowNerd »

Randy is a lot fussy.
I would take his word on this.

Delaware Mike

#19 Post by Delaware Mike »

Sunrise does make a quality product. I've sold and installed them for over 10-years now. For the price I think that they could make some changes to really button up the product. My cries fall on deaf ears though when I express my 2-cents. When you're a white collar number cruncher nothing really happens for the better until your income is threatened it seems these days.

I'd love to force most of my manufacturer's ownership including sales managers and engineers to put on a tool belt and join me for a 6-month adventure to hell and back regarding installing their products. We carry the best of the best regarding vinyl and we field guys still have to be magicians at times to make our jobs correct. I'm afraid I wreck most of these guys and they would wind up selling TVs at Sears or working at Target or Costco.