OKNA windows in Central IL

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Ecsp8

OKNA windows in Central IL

#1 Post by Ecsp8 »

Is Dave (Windows4U) from Strong Windows still hanging around here/in the business?

In 2012 we bought Okna's from him, they are great and I have no complaints! What I'm wondering is two fold - for estimation purposes - are the prices we paid for the windows + installation roughly the same or have the prices increased significantly? I know a lot of the price depends on the condition of the openings around the windows that are being replaced as well as many other factors - but everything else being equal are they roughly the same.

Also, if our budget doesn't allow for OKNA ( that would make me sad, but the house we're looking at has 27 casement windows, a slider and a bay window that probably need to be replaced due to rotting sills thanks to ice and condensation on the inside of the windows, so it's gonna be a BIG project if we take on this house), what other brands should I consider that are perhaps less expensive, but still have decent quality.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: OKNA windows in Central IL

#2 Post by masterext »

Dave still stops by. Hopefully you can reach him, Dave is one of the best.
Prices in my area did go up as did materials. I would wait for Dave and see what he can do.

Ecsp8

#3 Post by Ecsp8 »

Oh I know Dave is the best :). His work is top notch :D.

TheWindowNerd

#4 Post by TheWindowNerd »

I just hung up with Dave.
He is gonna see if he can make contact with you .
What is your name and zip?

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#5 Post by Window4U (IL) »

Hi Emily! Nice to hear from you. I'll give you a call this morning and we can talk.

Johnny 99

#6 Post by Johnny 99 »

Dave @ Window4u: Please contact me asap about a quote.

Johnny 99

#7 Post by Johnny 99 »

Window4U (IL) wrote:Hi Emily! Nice to hear from you. I'll give you a call this morning and we can talk.

Window4U (IL)

#8 Post by Window4U (IL) »

Johnny 99 wrote:Dave @ Window4u: Please contact me asap about a quote.
Johnny99, I'll have the contact button in my profile box back up sometime tomorrow. When you see it you can fill it out to contact me. Thanks much, I look forward to speaking with you.

Window4U (IL)

#9 Post by Window4U (IL) »

Johnny99, My "Get a Quote" button is now in my profile over to the left so that you can contact me.
If you have trouble with getting the form to show up, let me know on here what your zip code is and I'll add it to the system so that we can hook up.