Dallas area

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
matt87

Dallas area

#1 Post by matt87 »

Looking for recommended installers for Softlite windows in the Dallas area? I have heard Randy referenced but it shows he doesn't service my area.

Zen windows shows to be an installer for Softlite but didn't know if there were other recommendations.

Thanks!

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Dallas area

#2 Post by masterext »

Calling Randy ....i thought Randy did in fact serve that area. Hopefully he does, he is one of the best in my opinion.

randy

#3 Post by randy »

Sorry Matt, I don't cover Dallas anymore as I have more than I can keep up with in Houston. Maybe someday I'll be able to return, but it won't be anytime soon. I've never heard anything good about the company you referenced, so can't recommend them. Unfortunately, they are probably the only dealer in DFW.

Thanks masterext!

matt87

#4 Post by matt87 »

Thanks for the replies, guys. Looks like I may be stuck!

Windows on Washington

#5 Post by Windows on Washington »

Keep looking. Should be a Soft-Lite dealer somewhere out there.

Delaware Mike

#6 Post by Delaware Mike »

Not sure if SL is back in Texas? They pulled out for a while as I had them lined up for a project out there for my brother's house and they had just stopped shipping to Texas and had no more dealers? That was back in 2013.

randy

#7 Post by randy »

I just found out that they are back in Texas, however they may only be selling to Zen Windows right now. I'm not sure about that company. Anyone else have feedback on them?

Delaware Mike

#8 Post by Delaware Mike »

My SL rep spoke well of Zen. One of the local Zen's contacted me about performing installs last year. That's all that I know. I think that they only do the older SL models/series and not the premium stuff? I kind of thought and remember hearing that they were back in Texas.

matt87

#9 Post by matt87 »

Thanks guys... I found what looks like a good company who does Sunrise. May be a second option there.

randy

#10 Post by randy »

Sunrise is a good choice as well.