Virtus Windows???

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
JoeTennies

Virtus Windows???

#1 Post by JoeTennies »

I found this site after getting a quote for some new windows. I saw everyone raving about the Okna windows. So I tried looking for an installer that installs Okna in the area (Madison, WI). I see everyone referencing HomeSealed, but his website states his area is Milwaukee and my job is pretty small (2 windows at this point though more planned either late in the year or next year). Though, I'd be happy to be corrected :)

Why does everyone try to make this harder? Or is this a standard name to sell these under (I see no other references to windows on Google)?

HomeSealed

Re: Virtus Windows???

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

Chris is a great resource out there in Madison.
Short answer is that it is not uncommon for companies to "brand" their own window line, or even for manufacturers to offer products as a private label for a host of different reasons. Shoot me an email or give me call, I may be able to answer some more specific questions.

Windows on Washington

Re: Virtus Windows???

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

+1

Not at all uncommon and unless the person selling the window has something that they want to conceal about the window, i.e. poor performance, it is not about anything clandestine.

Some folks like to private label the unit to control the marketing direction and dollars that are invested.