Why Does?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
yedi015

Why Does?

#1 Post by yedi015 »

Why does almost every topic on this board turn into an argument? People just want solid advise when they post. This is a great site and very informative but all the fighting gets tired after a while. I understand you are trying to support your project but also not every window is perfect so accept the criticism and move on. There are allot of great windows out there but not the perfect one. People don’t come to this board to buy a window from you guys they come for information about windows they like or professional and nonbiased information about a future purpose. Why cant we all just get along and try to help the ones with the questions and not fight about who is correct or who's window is better. That’s all just needed to get that off my chest thank you.

FenEx

#2 Post by FenEx »

Yedi

I'd agree with most of your stand but it's not really realistic. For instance, if one person states what they know about a product, and another has contradictory information... a debate will begin. That's actually a good thing. As for anyone being non-biased, we are all biased to a degree, it simply is part of life and preferences of one thing over another. If you like steak more than liver, you are biased. I would like the posts to be more professional though... but, it's the internet, what would you expect.

yedi015

fighting

#3 Post by yedi015 »

FenEx you are right. I just needed that to get off my chest. There are too many topics I see that interest me with alot of reply's but when I open them all they are are 2 people arguing. My point is it just gets tired sometimes. I will not lie sometimes it is interesting, but I know in a perfect world etc. thanks

FenEx

#4 Post by FenEx »

It's mostly all good. The thing is that you have consumers that are very emotional about their hard earned money and professionals that are very passionate about their products and services. When one is accused of insulting the other, tension and defense should be expected. I often end up in the most heated debates, not because I enjoy it, but because I choose to make a difference in the industry instead of watching it continue the way it has for decades. Trust me, it would be much easier to grab a cold one and my sweetie and just watch from the sidelines... it wouldn't change my income one bit.