Exterior capping and Sunrise Verde Window?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
grace2016

Exterior capping and Sunrise Verde Window?

#1 Post by grace2016 »

I have so many questions about buying windows, so I'll try to keep this as simple as possible.

I have looked at lots of vinyl windows and the one that looks the best to me is the Sunrise Verde. I have been quoted approximately $700/window that includes aluminum capping on the trim, clean up, Solar S2100a glass, grids between the glass, taxes and labor.

The narrower frame and beading is why I like the Sunrise Verde. I just hope that it will be a good window. The Sunrise Restoration model is not available through our area dealers, otherwise I would opt for the reinforced frame with the Sunrise Restoration.

I believe that a large picture window we will be ordering will have a reinforced frame.

Aside from the quality of the window, my other question is about the aluminum trim capping. They will be cutting into the stucco to place the trim and then using Duo Sil caulking. The aluminum trim capping is Alside G8 Performance that I believe has a 30 year warranty.

Please let me know if this is a good choice by choosing Sunrise Verde and the capping.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Exterior capping and Sunrise Verde Window?

#2 Post by masterext »

I think thats a very good choice and the price is certainly within the parameters of normal.