Newpro windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
winshopper

Newpro windows

#1 Post by winshopper »

Does anyone have experience with this brand of windows? I saw a negative website, mostly talking about a dishonest salesman.

wayside

#2 Post by wayside »

If you have them come to your house, be prepared for a hard sell, and lots of games like phony discounts and "this price only if you sign right now" shenanigans.

Also, be aware that their "energy savings pledge" isn't worth the paper it is printed on. It has a huge list of conditions, which, even if by some miracle you make it past, you are still limited to a max of $500. You can find th details on their web site.

nemo129

Re: Newpro windows

#3 Post by nemo129 »

winshopper wrote:Does anyone have experience with this brand of windows? I saw a negative website, mostly talking about a dishonest salesman.
We had a visit from a Newpro sales rep today. It was a hard sell...then we laughed him out of our house when he quoted us $25,000 for 16 windows. That would be $1525/window. :evil:

Suddenly his price dropped to $18,500/16 windows..still $1165/window!!!

He tried to tell us that any vinyl window, no matter what brand was garbage compared to his windows...maybe so, but I find it hard to believe that I need to spend that much money to get a decent replacement window.

Still looking.