Any reviews of Amerimax or Conservation Construction in TX?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
hypergoob

Any reviews of Amerimax or Conservation Construction in TX?

#1 Post by hypergoob »

I, too, am paralyzed with indecision. After replacing two sets of windows, I began shopping around in hopes of getting a better price or confirmation that I have already chosen the best. I love these windows, but do not see the manufacturer of my windows in any of the lists posted. Has anyone dealt with either Conservation Construction or their manufacturing co., Amerimax in Grapevine, TX?

gti16vman

Re: Any reviews of Amerimax or Conservation Construction in TX?

#2 Post by gti16vman »

Have you had them out yet? I did a couple weeks ago and I didn't really like the sales guy that came out. He was just not professional while bad mouthing other vendors, talking on topics he clearly didn't understand and telling me his product was much superior than anything else. Granted, the Amerimax windows did look pretty nice, but he told me he would be at minimum in the $800+ range per window. Maybe the biggest red flag was that he said they offered discounts in exchange for positive online reviews. After all of my reading on here, I know I should be able to get something really high quality for less than that. My job is fairly simple, being a one story house.

I assume you must be close to me, in the metroplex. By the end of the week, I will have at least 6 quotes, including Window World, Window Universe, Soft Lite, Sunrise, Okna, and one local installer who uses American Window Systems.