Okna installers in northern va?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
novasquid

Okna installers in northern va?

#1 Post by novasquid »

i know there's "windows on washington" but are there any other window installers that will install okna windows in northern va, specifically manassas city? i went to the okna website to find dealers, but their dealer link is to become an okna dealer and not for end-users like me.

i've worked with eric at wow before and know he's busy, and he probably can't take a small job like mine (2 new window installs) so just trying to find other installers in the area that offers okna.

i'm also open to suggestions for other window brands. my priorities for the new windows are reducing road noise/sound transmission, and maintaining interior heat as the windows won't get a lot of direct sunlight.

HomeSealed

Re: Okna installers in northern va?

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

Have you reached out to Eric about it? I'm sure there would be some sort of small job premium, but you will find that with any company that is willing to do it. Many won't even do a two window job... I'd reach out to him first. You've already dealt with the best. I'm sure if you were to call Okna they would also send you in his direction.

Windows on Washington

Re: Okna installers in northern va?

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

This one is my fault. Novasquid (Motorcycling term) emailed me on Jan 26th and I didn't reply.

Check your email NS.