Vinylmax Radiance Plus Windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
jlynn989

Vinylmax Radiance Plus Windows

#1 Post by jlynn989 »

Looking for advice since I do not know much about windows. One company quoted me $5800 for Radiance plus windows (6 windows and a glass sliding door with built in blinds. This includes two larger windows). Another company I spoke to laughed when I told them the brand of windows.

Original company said radiance plus would be similar to a Buick. Is this true or are radiance plus windows crap? What do you think about price as well?

Other quotes I got were about 5k for Weatherproof windows and 5.5k for another brand I can't recall name of, but this did not include the blinds.

Thank you!

Windows on Washington

Re: Vinylmax Radiance Plus Windows

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Its not historically thought of as a top end brand.

If you can recall the previous brands, that would help with the comparisons.

TheWindowNerd

Re: Vinylmax Radiance Plus Windows

#3 Post by TheWindowNerd »

To help you better we would need to know all the specs of the products: color, style, options, sizes, type of install, any aggravating factors, local market, etc.

I would suggest that you also look for the test results ( actual, not pass fail, this is under the structural testing of the unit)for air infiltration as a barometer for how leaky/drafty the windows are.