Alside Windows...Good, Bad, or just OK

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Rickster

Alside Windows...Good, Bad, or just OK

#1 Post by Rickster »

Hello, New guy here looking for some help, I need to get my front window replaced. I live in the Monee, Il area. I had one person come out and give me an estimate for a Alside Mezzo slider in a 3 section roughly 79W X 61H for $1045, double pane low e and argon gas, I never heard of this brand so I'm a little curious about them. I called 3 people to come out and give me an estimate and this is the only one that showed up, one never called back and the other will only come out for a min. of 6 windows. I don't mind paying for quality I just need to find it.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Windows on Washington

Re: Alside Windows...Good, Bad, or just OK

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Same thing that I posted on the green board.

Contact Dave (i.e. Window4U) and see if he can cover your area: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6759

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#3 Post by masterext »

You are going to have a rather difficult time finding a window pro on this board who will endorse alside windows. They just are'nt viewed as a justifiable investment.

HomeSealed

#4 Post by HomeSealed »

I'd agree with both pros above. Talk to Dave at Strong (Windows4U), and also to keep shopping on product.